Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey everyone, I apologize that is has been some time since my last post. I have been very busy and enjoying every minute of it. Most of you know how things are going with the football team and other freshmen, but to give you a quick update. Guys are continuing to come around and I am building more new relationships with guys regularly. This past weekend (Nov. 6) Campus Outreach put on a concert that was a pre-cursor to our DC conference over new years. I invited guys that I have been hanging with to come and was able to convince the head football coach to let players stay in Greenville with me and come to the concert. Five football players came. Praise the Lord, also a couple other guys came that Demorris, my roomate, and I have been hanging with. It was a huge success and Five of them want to attend conference. It was huge with regards to my relationship with them. I was able to get on stage with the artist Flame, and sing with him. This gave me "cool points" with the guys. They were also able to hear the gospel coming from someone that has a similar background. Also the video you see with everyone on stage, I think is an awesome picture of the gospel being lived out. White people, black people, smart people, not so smart people, rich people, poor people, were all together worshiping the One true God with no restrictions. Here are some videos and pictures to invite you in to the experience and how God used it!






1 comment: